Client Experience Officer - More than just a Receptionist!
Essendon Sports Medicine, Melbourne Sports Physiotherapy and Melbourne Podiatry Clinic are a Premium Service Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Sports Medicine Clinic group in Essendon.
If you're an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic Client Experience Officer hoping to join our Essendon team to support the onsite clinics mentioned above, please read on.
You will be working onsite at 1069 Mt Alexander Rd, Essendon.
You’ll be exposed to a variety of administrative, supportive and front of house duties
You’ll be part of a committed and fun team of Practitioners
You’ll be working in a great clinic environment
You’ll be challenged with multi tasking every day
You’ll be offered a mix of morning and afternoon shifts - the perfect position for someone wanting to get out of the 9-5 grind
We currently aren't hiring for admin team members in Essendon, though feel free to keep reading and submit an application to be considered for a future role at our Physiotherapy and Podiatry practice in Essendon, Melbourne.
Your role will focus on providing exceptional customer experiences for our wonderful clients, supporting our incredible team of Practitioners and completing many daily operational tasks that make our Sports Medicine, Physiotherapy and Podiatry clinics run smoothly.
You’ll be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and colleagues, working closely with the team to ensure a happy and cohesive work environment, and maintaining a clean, neat and productive clinic.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class, every time!
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
1. You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative and you are always looking for things to do.
3. You must be flexible and have some scope to work on short notice (not often, though handy to have)
4. You love being busy and have a remarkable ability to multitask.
5. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary, tasks such as cleaning, dusting and doing dishes.
6. You can work on your own knowing that everything falls on you.
7. You are somebody who communicates well and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone and always go the extra mile to help out.
8. You are well educated and a quick learner. You are tech savvy and will learn our internal systems super quickly.
9. You love to work and are always willing to give 110% in everything you do.
10. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
11. You can follow directions easily and are happy to receive constructive feedback.
12. You can effectively prioritise your time so that everything is completed on time.
13. You have a great sense of humour and you’re a passionate and motivated person.
14. You already have experience in an administrative/customer service role.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly and highly supported.
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
You’ll be part of a very strong and committed team
You’ll get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
You’ll get to help us to create new ways to do business
You’ll have excellent work conditions
You’ll mix with people who love their work and love helping others
You’ll get access to a full library of resources to help you in your role
Our team members are trained in our systems and procedures, are highly supported, rewarded well and have access to ongoing mentoring.
We have a unique business culture and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding but very rewarding role. This job won’t be open for long!
HOW TO APPLY:
We don't like, or look at CV's! They don't tell us about YOU.
We want an energetic and unique person to fill this role (we’re definitely not looking for robots!), so if you’re serious about applying, please spend 5 minutes completing the online application form below.
Please note - we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture, spoil and exceed the expectations of our amazing clients!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and it’s a case of first in, first served. We will be shortlisting and contacting successful applicants as they submit their entries, so be sure to get your application in now!