James Meredith - Remedial Massage Therapist
- Diploma Remedial Massage (MIMT)
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia Member (AAMT)
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Cert 4 Fitness
James consults from the Essendon clinic on Thursdays and Saturdays.
James Meredith is a Remedial Massage Therapist with more than a decade’s experience working within the allied health and sports performance industry in Melbourne. James’s skill set is broad utilising his knowledge as a trainer, an educator, and strength and conditioning coach to ensure clients receive a highly professional remedial massage consultation.
James’s extensive resume includes working with elite international and domestic athletes, and leading allied health professionals around Melbourne.
- Richmond Football Club
- Melbourne Ice Hockey
- Ironman & Triathlon Club Athletes
- 10 years + Multi Discipline Clinical Experience
James takes an evidence based approach based on a thorough understanding of a client’s presentation. James’s aim is to achieve the best possible outcome whether it be purely for relaxation, or in the management of soft tissue injury or dysfunction.
“Every health practitioner has a responsibility to facilitate a discussion around health expression with the people we see”. We should aim to help our clients by listening, educating, and taking an evidence based approach to applying our skill sets”.
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage Dry Needling
- Structurally Integrated Techniques
- Mobility, Stability and Strength Programming